Every year again we are delighted to take part in the austrian Jaycee National Conference this time taking place in wonderful Salzburg, the city of Mozart. We would be glad if a lot international Senators join the young austrian JCI members to support, network and party.
You do not have to participate in the conference to take part in the exlusive Senate-Program that you can find below. We do recommend it as especially party and gala will be great to network with the active Jaycees. (click here to register for the austrian national conference)
Please register as described below and note that only the payment arriving on our account will qualify for access to this exklusive side-program.
As already mentioned we can offer an exclusive side-program in the wonderful city of Salzburg additional to the national conference.
- Friday 29th of September
- 16:00: Guided City Tour through the old town of Salzburg, birthplace of mozart and important city over the centuries. Count Johann-Ferdinand von Kuefstein will guide us 2 hours through Salzburg.
- Satuday 30th September
- 11:00 Tour through Hangar 7 & Hangar 8 (owned by Red-Bull) which houses extrodinary planes, one of the best restaurants and is an architectureal highlight to behold. We are not only getting a tour through Hangar 7, which is open all year round, but also access to the more secluded and not publicly available Hangar 8 where Billionaire Didi Mateschitz keeps planes that you cannot see easily.
- 12:30 Lunch at Ikarus / Hangar 7 – Dresscode Business!
- Ikarus is one of the best Restaurants in Austria, embedded into Hangar 7 and featuring a guest-chef concept holding a two star michelin ranking (amazing considering switching chefs they even achieved three stars once). A fantastic multi-course lunch awaits us here.
- Includes great selection of fitting Drinks
- Please let us know about special diets (vegetarian, vegan, allergies)
- ~18:30: Champagne Reception at Hotel Sacher – Dresscode Black Tie
- A final champagne reception taking place right before we switch over to the gala night
- Music provided by a quintett of the most talented young musicians, headed by the niece of President Sigi who studies at the world famous “Mozarteum”, talentpool for vienna philharmonics and keeper of the austrian tradition in classical music.
- Patron-Member of the Austrian Senate 125 Euro
- Normal Price: 140 Euro
- You are not yet patron member, but want to support the austrian senate in its operatoins of providing network and events both for senators as well as mentoring for young upcoming Jaycees? Simply transfer 200 Euro which makes you patron member plus getting you the Patron member price on the Senate-Program (75 Euro Patron Membership, 125 Euro Patron Member price). Additional benefits we will tell you next time in person or when you receive your next newsletter.
Please register with Tom Wilfert (#64846, email@example.com) in an informal email and transfer the amount as described above. Please consider: you are only eligible to attend the senate program if we received the transfer until the 29th of September. Use “Senate-Program” as a description on the transfer. The bank details are: (It is a finish bank)
Name: Unterstützungsverein JCI Senate Austria
Account: FI13 7997 7997 4476 56